
After we opened my first Snowman present,
I got very bundled up in my snow suit
even though there was no snow!!!

When we got out of the car I discovered two things:
1.) We were at a place with tons of Christmas trees.
2.) It was very, very cold!!!

While Mom, Dad and I were looking at all those trees,
Memaw Claus and Grandad showed up too!

I was very happy to see them!
And I was very happy to get even
more bundled up in the blanket they brought!

I like this tree!!!
Let's pack it up!!

So we did!
We loaded that big tree up in Grandad's truck to take home.
And then Mom said we were going to decorate it!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
1 comment:
That looks like lots of fun. We can't wait to come and see you all and the tree you picked.
Post a Comment