Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Go For a Sleigh Ride

On Friday, Mom and I joined Memaw and Grandad for lunch.
Did you see this big Christmas tree they had at this shopping center?
It's bigger than even Memaw's!


Look how many ornaments they have on this tree!


I didn't know that those ornaments
were going to be as big as my baby head!


And they even had this fun sled that I got to sit in!


After we looked at those Christmas decorations,
we headed over to another part of the shopping center...


Then what to my wondering eyes should appear but
this big white horse and Santa in a sleigh!


We climbed right in that sleigh with Santa...
I thought for sure I was going to get to drive,
but I sat in the back with Mom and Memaw and Santa.


Ho Ho Ho!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh!! you and santa seemed to hit it off pretty well...what did you tell him you had on your list?? mammaw & grandad had a great day watching you have fun! love you lots and lots

Anonymous said...

So you got to meet Santa! Well what did you think bud??
Cant wait to see you Xmas Eve.
Love ya

Katie said...

lookslike you enjoyed santa more the second time! that looks like a very fun time.