Monday, December 31, 2007

I Say Bye-Bye to 2007

Tonight, Mom and Dad told me that this was the very last day in 2007!
We went to dinner with my friend Haley to celebrate.


My friends Cindi and Matt also came to dinner with us!


After a very good dinner,
we came home and talked about our New Year's Resolutions.


That's so funny though
because I don't even have any bad habits at all!


Happy New Year, everyone!
Mom told me that we had a terrific 2007 and
that 2008 will be even better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin some of those pics with you in the tent! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOO-GA-LOO!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!

Aunt Janet B said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It was so special to spend the first day (and 2nd) of 2008 with you!

Looking forward to the rest of the year with you!

Lots of hugs & kissesXOXOXOXOXO

Auntie Janet

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. You're still cute as ever!
Aunt Katie