
After we got done making all those ornaments,
Mom and Dad realized I didn't have anywhere to hang them.
So Dad stepped out for a little while
and came back with this tree!

Wow!! Look at this!!
My very own Merry Christmas Tree!!

And look at these shiny ornaments!

Okay, put this one on next, Dad.

Here, I'll help!...

And would you look at all these Merry Christmas presents!?

Hmm... I wonder what's in this one?
What d'ya mean I have to wait until Christmas morning to find out?
Okay, then... But I can at least give it a little shake...
4 comments:
Thanks for helping me with the tree, bud! Spending great days with you and Mom are the best Christmas presents ever. Love you!
what a beautiful tree! and the expressions on your face are picture card sweet! yall have such fun and that makes us happy and have fun too...love yall lots and lots!
Tree looks good! I am impressed at your mommys craftyness.
you sure are being good to stay out of those presents til christmas!
Post a Comment