Friday, December 14, 2007

Me and My Snowman

So far this month, this Snowman has brought me presents every morning.
Dad helps me open them when I wake up.


I wonder what's in his belly this morning!


Gotta reach all the way down.....
Found it!!


Even the Critter Cat likes to watch me open my Snowman Presents.
I think she's a little jealous, though...


I still don't know why after going through
all that work to get the present out of the Snowman's belly,
I have to take all this paper off, too!


Look, Critter, it's a car!!
I bet I can make it go very fast!


Thanks for the car, Snowman!
See you tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

that snowman is quite the guy, huh! so glad yall are having fun with him!! it sure means a lot to mammaw & grandad to be able to see all those smiles...from you AND dad AND mom!! keep having fun! we love yall lots and lots!!

Anonymous said...

What it would be like to be a kid again. Keep rackin up those presents buddy!!!

Katie said...

that snowman looks like lots of fun!