Friday, December 28, 2007

I Learn That Age Has Its Privileges

I'm getting to be so big now and plus since I turned one year old,
I've been doing so much more stuff than I was just a baby!


Look at how I can slam dunk this ball!
I sure do let that ball know that I am the boss of it!


And would you believe that Dad got me my very own basketball
just like his for Christmas??
I'll be dunking this ball very soon too!


Dad's shoes are still too big for me to fit into just now,
but at the rate I'm growing, I know I'll be wearing them soon!


Plus, I get to have yogurt for breakfast now!


Yogurt is very NUM and
this is the most fun I've had eating with a spoon since my birthday cake!!!


No more rice cereal for this fellow!
It's big guy food for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you buddy, now that you are a big boy you get to eat big boy food. Looks like you and mom are having tons of fun playin hoops........see you in a couple of hours, Dad

Mammaw said...

LOOK HOW BIG YOU ARE!! and those shoes of dad's are gonna fit any day now. don't forget to have mom and dad take your picture with dad's golf club like they did when you were just a few days old. love you lots and lots!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all have too much fun! I can't believe how big you have gotten as well.
Love ya

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey BIG GUY!

I hope I have enough energy to keep up with you the next time I see you! Guess I should eat the Kroger yogurt!!! (thanks Mom!!)

Hugs & Kissess