Monday, December 3, 2007

I Get A Present from the Snowman

I woke up on Saturday morning and
saw that this Snowman was hanging by the fire!
I remember this snowman!...
And it looks like there's something in his belly!


Dad pulled that Snowman down and we opened it up...


Look at this very pretty package just for me!


What's that?
There's something in this pretty package?
What could it be???


It's a very fuzzy UK football!


Go long, Mom!!


Oh no!!! Dad intercepted the ball!
Don't worry, Mom! I tackled him back at the line of scrimmage!


I sure do love my new football!
Thanks, Snowman!!

3 comments:

Elece said...

Look at how cute you are! Gosh it is hard to believe that this time last year you were inside your mommy's belly!

See ya soon

Katie said...

How Fun! Enjoy your football!

Mammaw said...

so glad you like your snowman! i think you and cousin james will get to like him more and more through the years. i know grandad and mammaw are having a ball! love you very much!