
Since it was such a rainy day on Saturday,
Mom and Dad and I decided to
make some
Merry Christmas ornaments!
We made stars and ginger breadmen and trees
and stockings and bells and even a holly leaf!

We also made an ornament using my baby hand!

After those ornaments got done cooking,
Dad and I got to paint them.

How about a blue stocking?

I wonder if this ginger breadman is dry yet....

All done!
Look at all these beautiful ornaments we made and painted!

And did you know that I even got to taste some of the paint
when Mom wasn't looking?
I think this was a very fun time
plus I got to make a very big mess!

After we got done with all my masterpieces,
would you believe that Dad said it was time for a bath
even though it wasn't bath night??

But I love baths anyway
so everything worked out just fine!
3 comments:
What beautiful ornaments!! YOU are the bestest MASTERPIECE of all!! And Love the Hair!!!!!!
Love and miss you!!
what fun!!! can't wait to see all your ornaments, especially the hands and feet...great way to spend a cold rainy December day. I agree with Aunt Debbie--you are the masterpiece! love yall lots and lots!
that looks like fun! i made dough ornaments for my tree too. it really is fun to do.
Post a Comment