
This morning Mom and Dad loaded me up in the car
and took me to Memaw and Grandad's house before I even got
out of my pajamas!
They told me I had presents to open with Cousin James!

Cousin James was very helpful and
passed out some of the presents.

I think he really liked the boxing set we got for him!
Give 'em a left hook, Cousin James!

I spent most of the morning on my new phone,
calling all my friends in Babyland to wish them a Merry Christmas.

And guess what else was under the tree for me??
It was a airplane!

Hmmm...
This looks like it could be Riley-powered....

But it goes so much faster when it's Daddy-powered!

And look at this puppy my Great Aunt B
left under the tree for me yesterday!

I had lots of fun hanging out with my Aunt Katie too!
Did you also see that balloon way up in the air?
That was from my party, but it got away...

After we all opened our presents,
Grandad got out the Pepperming Pig and took the first whack at it!

My Uncle Ron whacked at that pig,
and Cousin James took a big hammer and hit that pig, too!

After we all hit that pig and smashed it to bits,
Memaw passed it out and it was NUM!

Merry Christmas!
And God bless us, every one!
2 comments:
what a wonderful Merry Christmas we all had! so much fun and so many blessings! we love yall lots and lots!! and now on to the HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! will be the best yet!
Hey Riley!
It looks like you and cousin James had a very Merry Christmas!
Just think, this time next year you will be teaching baby sister how to celebrate!
Hugs & Kisses
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment