Monday, December 24, 2007

I Have a Very Happy Birthday Party

Happy very first birthday to me!!!!


Mom and Dad threw me a very happy birthday party and
everyone was there!
Cousin Gus came to play...


Aunt Elece was there...


And Aunt Janet came too!


I also made a new friend.
Her name is Haley.
I liked her very much!!


I even got lots of happy birthday presents!
Look at this cool jacket that Aunt Janet got me.
It says "Captain Riley"!
Yep, that's me!!


Grandma Joyce came to wish me a happy birthday too.


My friend Cindi was there too.
Did you know that every once in a while I caught her
trying to play with all my toys?!


I was very glad to see my friend Keiran too!
I always have a very good time with her!


Did you see this very big tractor Memaw and Grandad got for me to ride on?
It even has a key and everything!!
It's supposed to be Riley-powered, but it goes much faster when it's DAD-powered!!


I think Memaw has her hands very full with me AND cousin Gus!


After we played and played with all my toys,
Mom brought me this very special cake just for me!


Cousins Gus and James got to have some cake too.


I think Cousin Gus had very much fun with his cake like I did!


I was enjoying my cake so much,
I think Uncle Steve wanted to have some too!


Even though Mom let me smash that cake all to bits,
I still like eating with a spoon better.


Well, a spoon and both of my hands...


Here, Dad!
You try some!!


After I smushed that cake all over everything,
it was time for Riley soup in the sink to get washed off!


Thanks everyone for coming to my party!
Drive safely!!!


Later on when all my party guests had gone home,
we wrote "Merry Christmas" on my happy birthday balloons...


and set them free into the atmosphere so we
could tell the whole world Merry Christmas!


There they go....!!!


Whew!
What an exciting day!
Time to relax with Grandad and unwind!

I hope everyone had a very good time at my
very happy birthday party!

3 comments:

Aunt Janet B said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY RILEY!!

You are quite the "party animal"--do you get that from your Mom & Dad--or from Mammaw & Grandad???

You were so sweet to share every part of your special day with cousin Gus, cousin James, and the rest of us!!! I had lots of fun too!

Wishing you a SUPER year!!!!!

It was especially sweet of you to send your birthday balloons to the sky for everyone to enjoy! (hope Santa got one!)


Love, hugs & kisses

Aunt Janet (now official according to you blog!)

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Little Guy! We had a great time at your party. We Love You Very Much.

Mammaw said...

What a very special day!!! and what fun we all had!!! aunt janet is right...every part of the day was very fun! we love you so very much and are so happy and proud to be mammaw and grandad!!!