Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cousin James and Me

Today I got to go to a park to see Cousin James!
He was very good at climbing the monkey bars
and tried to show me how to do it.
But I think I'll need to wait until my legs
catch up with his!


In the meantime,
I'll let Grandad help me!


Besides, we found lots of sticks to play with
that were on the ground so we could both reach them!


And then we all climbed on this boat....


But it can be very hard for a fellow to climb
with sticks in his hand.
So I stayed on the ground.


And Cousin James was going to chop down this big tree
with a stick he found...


But then he saw that it was a very big tree,
and decided to have a snack instead.


I don't blame him for needing a snack break!
Playing and running is hard work!


I got to go down the slide a few times
which was very WHEEEEE....


Before long I decided it was a great time
for me to take a snack break too!
Thanks for the very good day,
Cousin James and Aunt Katie!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

what a very fun day we had!!!!!!!! so many adventures! cousin james is looking forward to seeing you and princess on saturday so yall can play some more. and of course, mammaw and grandad can't wait too!! love you lots and lots!