Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Return of Captain Riley

On Sunday when we went out to the boat,
the first thing I did was feed the ducks some ice.
Since Aunt E's BARK-BARK's liked the ice so much the day before,
I knew for sure that the ducks in the river would like it to.


Then it was time to be a little goofy for a while!!


But after I goofed off for a little while,
I got down to some serious business and
was showing everyone how I would protect
my baby sis against pirates! ARRRRR!


Yep, everyone sure is lucky to have such
a brave fellow like me around!


Never fear!
Captain Riley is here!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

yes, we are very lucky to have such a wonderful captain!! sure do enjoy seeing you have such a good time! next time we'll go for a ride! love you lots and lots!