Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We All Have a Very Good Weekend

Can you believe that even though it was supposed to be Dad's weekend,
that I got stuff too!?
Look at this cool Diego outfit that Memaw gave to me
just for being me!
Thanks Memaw!!


Dad also got some stuff from Grandad,
but I told them that I would hold it for him.
And don't you know that since I was having such a good time,
I decided it was time to get out my lampshade again!?


Thank you for all the gifts,
and for coming to see me!!


And after Memaw and Grandad came to see me,
we went to see them right back!


I had to take Grandad his very special gifts that I picked out.
I'm sure his favorite was this fly swatter that says "GOTCHA!!"


And I couldn't think of a better way to end the very good weekend
than to relax on the back porch with a popsicle...


and a game of hide and seek!

I'm very glad I could help Dad and Grandad have a
very happy Father's Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure look like you are having a good summer too! Love the PJ's. Hugs and Kisses :)

Mammaw said...

we did have a great weekend, didn't we!!!! thanks for making grandad's and dad's father's day so very special! and i still love the lampshade!!!!!! AND YOU!!!