Sunday, June 22, 2008

Backyard Adventures

On Sunday the whole big family all
went over to Aunt E's and Uncle Steve's
for some bubbles and to play with their BARK-BARK's.


Cousin Gus and I also played a round of golf.
I'm sure next time we'll have our own golf cart to use.


I even tried to get one of the BARK-BARK's to play with me....


But he had other things to do.


But that was okay.
It was time to join Cousin Gus and Cousin McKena on the slide.


We all took turns zooming down very fast!


We also had some food that was very NUM!
And do you know that I am so good at sharing
I even shared my ice with the BARK-BARK's?
I think they appreciated the cold ice on the very warm day!


I even got to feed Aunt E's fish!


Thank you for the very good time!
Boo-boo and I sure did enjoy it!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

oh my goodness! what a fun day! i see lots of smiles! more adventures to come! love you so much!

Katie said...

looks like lots of fun!