Sunday, June 8, 2008

Go Baby Go!

After a nap, Dad told me I had to get all spiffied up
so we could go see a real live horse race!
I fixed my hair with one of Booboo's barrettes and I was ready to go!


When we got to the track,
I helped Dad make our first bets.


After we placed our bets,
I ran outside so I could root for our horse,
but I found that my view was pretty obstructed.


But wouldn't you know that Dad saved the day
and I had a better view than anybody!


I yelled GO as soon as the race started and
watched those horses run very fast.


After that race was over,
I didn't even want to go back inside.


I waited by the rail
until I saw the horses come out for the next race!


And I had the best view in the house again!!!


When we had to leave, we walked out to the paddock.
Dad said that one day we would hang out here so I could see the horses closer up.


But you don't get much closer than this!!!
When we got to our car,
we heard the horses and Dad and I ran over to the fence just
in time to see them run by!
GO BABY GO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had so much fun. We will do it again lots and lots.

Love you buddy!

Dad

Mammaw said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what another great adventure!!! you finally got to go see the horses!! mammaw just loves that grin when you're having fun! and looking pretty darn handsome too!!! love you lots and lots!

Katie said...

I had lots of fun with you this weekend! Glad you enjoyed your time at the track!