
I sure do love smelling flowers!

Especially these pretty orange ones...

They don't smell quite as good when they lose their petals,
but that's okay.

It's just nice to be able to take time from my busy schedule
and smell the flowers...
even if I do get stuff all over my nose after I smell them!
3 comments:
What a cool hat you got! I love finding things to use as hats too. It sounds like you've been having lots of fun lately. Hope to see you soon!
James
you are so precious! and mammaw agrees...this is part of my time to stop and smell the flowers--except i call it getting love from my grandbabies!
AUNT DEBBIE JUST LOVES TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF YOU AND BOO-BOO!! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME AND YOUR SISTER IS BEAUTIFUL! I CAN TELL YOU TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF HER AND SHE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.
WHAT A BLESSING THE TWO OF YOU ARE! LOVE TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR MOM AND DAD!
Post a Comment