
When I woke up this morning,
Mom said that I couldn't watch cartoons OR even have pancakes
because a big tree made our power go out last night!
But after the electric people fixed our power lines,
Dad and I went out to look at all the stickies that
had blown around in the big storm.

Can you believe the wind blew
this big branch right off of one of my favorite trees?!

This big branch used to be way up in the air where I couldn't ever reach it,
and now here it is down on the ground and I'm taller than that branch!

Well, I'm taller than some of that branch.

And would you believe that this was another big branch off
another one of my favorite trees?
Dad said that it was a very big storm that blew our trees apart!
But the bright side is that Dad said we could have a big fire
to burn all these stickies and that I could roast marshmallows!
S'mores, anyone??
2 comments:
oh my goodness! what a storm we missed! glad the limbs didn't come near the house. let us know when you want to do s'mores!! love you lots and lots!
I'm glad that you all were safe! Maybe you cab have your pancakes and cartoons tomorrow!
Post a Comment