Monday, November 5, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

Today when I woke up,
Dad told me that this was the last time in the car seat for a while.
I gave him a big THUMBS UP on that!


We all packed up our things from the hotel room,
and had a very big breakfast where I even got to taste apple juice!
It was very NUM.


After our breakfast we loaded up and drove and drove.
Pretty soon, we saw that we were back in our home state!


But a fellow has to eat a second breakfast after waking up so early.


When we got back in the car,
we saw that we were still very far from home,
but much closer than we were when we started!
I decided it was a good time for a nap and
told Mom and Dad to wake me up when we got there.


Home, sweet home!
We made it back safe and sound!
I was very happy to see my room and the critter again!

What a good first roadtrip!
And thanks to all for all the hospitality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Welcome back.
Aunt e

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Missed you guys :) Looks like you had a great trip.