Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Master Chef for a Day

Today, Mom and I went over to Memaw and Grandad's.
Mom said we were going to have a very big meal tomorrow,
and that I got to help cook it!
Now where is that frying pan??
I know it's in here somewhere...



Oh, you're ready for a mixing bowl now?
Okay! How about this one?...


Memaw and I stirred and stirred and mixed and mixed all day!


But every once in a while,
I'd stop cooking and play a musical interlude for everyone.


And a fellow still has to play with all his toys, too!


What a day!
After all that cooking and playing, I had to take a rest!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
I know I can't wait to dig into all that good food,
and give thanks for all the good stuff in my baby life!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

you can help mammaw cook any day any time!!! so glad you came to help. was a wonderful day and we all have lots and lots to be thankful for in all our lives!! love you so much!