Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Nine Holes

After that very long trip,
Dad decided that it was time to do some driving of a different kind.
We went to Shadow Ridge Golf Course to play nine holes.
Dad and I studied the holes on the score card before we started.


Did you know that the golf cart had room
for all of our drinks - even my bottle fit perfectly!


Here I am on the first tee box - a par 5!
It was very far to drive that ball,
so Dad said he would take the first swing.


It sure was a nice golf course with lots of trees and
lots of blue skies!


Since I don't have PGA approved golf clubs yet,
I just drove the golf cart while Dad played.


I also helped him keep score.


Last hole!
Dad and I showed this golf course who's boss!


Can't wait til I get my own clubs next year!

No comments: