Monday, November 5, 2007

I Learn About My Southern Roots, Y'all

On Saturday, we all loaded up and
met a whole bunch of people at the Hattiesburg Zoo.


I didn't know that my Great-Granny was going to be there!
This was the first time I'd ever met her!


My Great Aunt Debbie was there too!
I'd met her before and was very happy to see her again!


And then I met my cousins that were the kids of my Mom's cousins!
Here I am with Payton, Aidon, my Great Granny and Cousin James.


And here Mom is with her cousins Kim and Kandise
and my Uncle Ron.


And here's my whole big family on Mom's side.
There's Uncle Ron, Aunt Katie and James
with me, Mom, Dad and Memaw and Grandad.


After we took bunches and bunches of pictures,
we all went to the zoo to see the animals.


Well, we wanted to see the animals after a little snack.
I sure do love Puffs.


See that zebra?
I pointed and pointed and talked to that zebra,
but he never came over.


My cousins and I also rode the carousel.
I decided that I really didn't like my horse, though,
and got off that ride.


After the zoo fun,
we headed to my Great Granny's for more family fun.


I sure did enjoy spending time with my cousins!


Plus, I got to meet my Great Aunt Selita!
It sure was a day full of family fun!

No comments: