Monday, November 5, 2007

We Arrive At Our Destination

We made it!
And for Mom, it was really coming home since she was born in this state!


We finally arrived at our home away from home,
at least for the next couple of days!
I had to do some exploring and check out my new digs.


So I started my exploring and guess who I ran in to?
It was Cousin James!


And then Memaw came too!
We all sat on the porch swing for a while and
got caught up with each other...


I asked Cousin James if I could borrow my Aunt Katie
for a little while since I hadn't seen her in a long time.


I also met my new friend, David.
He owns the Dunn House Bed and Breakfast where we stayed.
He said that I could have anything for breakfast
that I wanted, but Mom said I had to stick to my applesauce and oatmeal.
Next year I'll get to have grits and sausage and toast with dewberry jam
and eggs and all the other yummy stuff he made for everyone else.


Here are Aunt Katie, James, David, Mom and I
on the front porch of the house we stayed at.


We all thought it was a very good place to stay
and thanks to David for all he did while we were there!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I had a lot of fun playing with you, Cousin Riley. You got some great photos. Thanks for a fun weekend!