Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Go Trick or Treating

Today started out not so good for me.
I was stuck in baby jail for a little while this morning.
I sure do hate baby jail.


Mom suggested that I take a nap this afternoon
because I had a very exciting evening in store for me.


After napping, it was time for an early dinner.


What did you say, Mom?
Tonight is Trick or Treat night??


Yay for me!
I sure hope somebody is giving out Puffs!


I suited up and let Dad strap me in my car seat.


Pretty soon, we were walking up to my first Halloween house!


When we rang the doorbell,
my friend, Miss Janet, opened the door!


She had a ton of candy for me!
Wait.... Dad... What do you mean this is yours?


Oh, the animal crackers are mine?
Okay!
Animal crackers are NUM!


Thanks for being my first Halloween house, Miss Janet!


After we left Miss Janet's house,
we went to Memaw and Grandad's house.
Look at all this Halloween loot just for me!
And there's even Puffs!!!


I inspected my loot, then told Dad it was time to venture out!


Mom, Dad and I went to a bunch of houses and
everybody loved my costume so much they gave me a ton of candy!
But where are the Puffs?


Grandad and I handed out candy to the other kids.


Memaw and I played with pumpkins while we waited
to pass out more candy.




After we gave out all the candy,
it was time to go inside and play and play!
Dad pushed me on this scooter about a hundred times!


What an exciting day!
I fell asleep in the car on the way home
and didn't even wake up when Mom changed my jammies!!!

Thanks to everyone for making my first Halloween
a very Happy Halloween indeed!!

5 comments:

Mammaw said...

what an exciting day indeed!!! your first halloween! thank yall so much for coming here to trick & treat. soooooo much fun! and it continues this weekend when you, mom and dad make your first long trip!! you'll see cousins, aunts, uncles and your great grandmother! she is really looking forward to seeing you and cousin James...and picturs at the zoo and new surprises and puffs and soooo much stuff! tell mom and dad to drive safe with you and the bean. we'll talk during the day. love yall lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking Halloween tiger!! And look at all the goodies you got!! Trick 0r Treating is way fun!! And I get to see you this weekend and get lots of hugs and kisses! You have a safe trip to Mississippi! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Halloween! Looks like you guys a great Halloween too little man. Have a good trip to Mississippi. See You Soon. Love You Guys!

Anonymous said...

You are tooooooooooooooooooooooo cute to be a tiger!!

Thank you for stopping by,and you can come back ANYTIME!

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special "FIRST"S!!!

PS--My "critter cat"tried to follow you to memaws house, but I caught
her!

Have a GREAT first road trip to MS!!!

Love Janet

Anonymous said...

Too cute buddy! Good job on your loot!
Aunt e