
Today, Mom told me that she had a very busy day and that
I was going to hang out with Memaw and Grandad.
That was fine by me!

I love hanging out over here!!

A little later in the morning,
Grandad took me outside so we could take a look at my jetski.

Yep, next year I'll be going full throttle!

And here's the throttle right here!

Grandad said he had to clean my jetski up
and put it away for the winter,
so I went inside with Memaw to take a beverage break.

Did you know that sometimes pouring out the drink
is a lot more fun than actually drinking it?
But you have to do it when no one's looking.

Uh-oh! Busted!!
I'm sure Mom won't mind cleaning this up when she gets here....
Thanks for letting me play and play today!
3 comments:
mammaw and grandad had a very fun time too and always enjoy when we get to play! what does the cat says???? love you lots and lots!
What fun! I love the "this is my very own ski-toy" look on your face while your looking at that jet ski!! Love you!
you sure are getting smart! looks like you're keeping everyone on their toes.
Post a Comment