Friday, November 23, 2007

My First Thanksgiving Weekend

I had my first Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday and
did you know that I even got to sit at the grownups' table?
But, Mom, I don't think I'm supposed to be ON the grownups table...


Memaw and I had a talk about the story of Thanksgiving.
Do you see my turkey I made?
It's my masterpiece that I've been working on for a while.


After we had dinner with Memaw and Grandad,
we went to see Grandma D.


I was going to take her one of my hand turkeys,
but Mom forgot it.
I thought I would draw one for Grandma D to show her what
they looked like anyway.


Then we went home and my friend Keiran came over
for some turkey too!
She stayed until past my bedtime,
but I had very much fun with her before I had to go to bed!


This morning, Mom said that we had lots of leftover turkey to eat,
but I had Puffs on my mind instead!


And I tried to have some leftover candy from Halloween
that Grandma D gave me.
But Dad caught me and said that it was actually his candy.
I guess I'll have to wait until next year to have some.


But one thing I didn't have to wait for is Cheerios!
I had my first ones today and they are just as NUM as Puffs!

My first Thanksgiving Weekend is going very well and it just started!
Mom told me that Dad is going to be home all day for two whole more days!
I'm sure more Thanksgiving adventures are coming soon!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

what a fantastic thanksgiving this has been! grandad says come get some more turkey...but i know your mom already has some there for yall. so glad yall could be here with us...now on to a birthday party and Christmas! love yall very much and am so thankful for each of you!