
On Sunday, Mom and Dad bundled me up
to go see all the animals at the Zoo again before it gets too cold.
We were the first ones there!

We went to
Gorilla Forrest at the Zoo
and would you believe this big gorilla came right up to me?
I think he wanted to say hello.

After I talked to that gorilla for a while,
we ran into this big giraffe!
He was a very hungry fellow, it turns out.

And guess what?
The zoo keeper was there and said Dad and I could feed this big giraffe!
I didn't know his head was bigger than my whole baby body!

After we left the Zoo,
we had a little shopping to do.
I liked surfing in the cart!
But please, kids, don't try this at home!
Make sure you have a grown up with you at all times!

Then I decided it was MY feeding time,
so we stopped by Memaw's and Grandad's for some lunch
and to play and play!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast at the zoo, sorry I wasnt able to make it there this year with you, but its a date next year.
Love ya and cant wait to see you soon
Aunt e
that go-rilla did get right in your face didn't he!!! but i think the "toys r us" giraffe wanted to tell you some secrets about the upcoming holidays and first birthday. there are snowman presents and Christmas presents and of course, we'll be singing that famous song to you on Dec. 24th!!! love you lots and lots!
Hey Boo-ga-loo! You are always where the good times are!! Love you so much!
Post a Comment