Christmas and birthday shopping to do,
so he bundled me up and we headed out.
we stopped in to see Memaw and Grandad.
Memaw was all decorated for Christmas and
she had this polar bear and penguins that sang and danced!
Dad and I danced right along with those animals!
I went to have some Cheerios and play with all my toys.
But what's this? A Christmas bag? I wonder what's inside?...
Memaw's friend, Miss Kim had brought
some Christmas presents just for me!
Miss Kim gave me some bath boats and
even some very warm towels!
I couldn't wait to try them out,
and I was very glad it was bath night.
And they even taste good!
3 comments:
you have such fun days! so glad we can be part of your fun. miss kim is very glad you like your boats and frog towels. everyone enjoyed seeing you very much,and mom and dad too. love you lots and lots
Looks like you had a very busy weekend! Enjoy your boats! I love playing with boats in the tub too.
Hey Riley Man!! You are just too cute! Especially sitting in that sleigh! Love you!
Post a Comment