
Would you believe this was me 11 months ago this very day?
Look how small I was, especially in Dad's hands!
But I've grown and grown and am very much bigger now!

And the day was even more special since
my Aunt E came over today.

I got to show her all my toys!

Plus I even showed her a couple books of mine!
I like reading books!

Dad got to show Aunt E how I love being upside down and tickled too!
It made me laugh very hard!

Thanks for a very fun play day, Aunt E!

After Aunt E left, I was very thirsty and
decided to share some of Dad's Mountain Dew.
I sure do love
doin' the Dew!!

Suddenly, I felt a burst of energy
and asked Dad if we could play Horsey.

It was a very wild horse, though
and I almost fell off!
I held on for dear life and then Dad said it was time to take a break.

Boy was he surprised when I let him know that I wasn't at all tired
and I didn't want to take a break at all!

So we played and played some more!

I sure do love playing with Dad!
He's NUMBER ONE!
3 comments:
I had a blast with you buddy we will do it again real soon!
too cute! looks like yall had quite the fun afternoon!! like those smiles a lot! love yall very much!
will soon be time for the Big Number 1 birthday party!! Such a big and handsome fella!! Love you!
Post a Comment