
This morning I woke up and Dad didn't have to leave for work!
I was very happy about that and
we played hide and seek all morning long.

After we played hide and seek, Dad and I went to the doctor's with Mom.
Then we met Memaw and Grandad for lunch.
While we were all eating, they told me I was going on a journey!

And I sure did! Look at this!
We went all the way to the North Pole to see Santa Claus!!

Mom and Dad said that I could sit on his lap
and tell him what I wanted for Christmas.
But, I wasn't too sure about that.
Well, actually, I was sure that I didn't want to,
so Dad said he would sit with me.
Mom has to scan the final picture that the Elves took,
but it was a pretty good one.

I'm very glad I got a chance to tell Santa what a good boy I am!

Bye Santa!
Next time you see me, I'll be a whole year old!

Memaw, Grandad and I took our pictures with Santa's big tree!

Are we done with pictures yet?

What an exciting trip to the North Pole!
When we were back at home, I put my jammies on and
got ready to play and play!

But maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a second first...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
5 comments:
bless his heart! shopping and lunching and seeing santa and playing with mammaw & grandad sure can make a fella tired! we had a great time! how's dad's ears after hearing that scream yesterday? HA! love yall lots and lots!!!!
Looks like you all had too much fun for the little guy!
What fun for you Boo-ga-loo!!! Great pictures! Love to all!!
Those pics in front of the tree are really good. You should use those for your Xmas cards. Next time Santa won't be so scary. Merry Christmas!!!
you sure are cute with santa. and you look so precious sleeping with your toy!
aunt katie
Post a Comment