
Today, Dad told me I was going to go to the barber shop
and get my hair cut by a trained professional!

Dad and I sat down on this chair and then the barber lady
wrapped this blanket thing around me.

So... Can I see your resume before we get started?
Where did you go to hair school?
How long have you been cutting baby hair?

Okay... Looks like we're going through with this after all...

Just a little off the sides please...

All done!
How do I look, Dad?

We got all done and Mom said I needed to have another bath
to get all the baby hair off my face and neck.

Lather, rinse, repeat!
(This is the rinse part.)

Okay, Mom, it's cold.
Hurry up with the blow dryer and get some clothes on me!

All clean, all dry and warm, and handsome as ever!

After my haircut and quick bath, it was snack time.

NUM!

TOUCHDOWN!
Puffs and football - it just doesn't get any better than this!

Time to play and play before bedtime.
What a handsome baby man I am with my new haircut.
4 comments:
Lookin Good!
soooooo very handsome! gotta get that stylin' done so you'll be ready for that one year portrait coming up nest month! love you lots and lots!!
your new haircut looks very handsome!
aunt katie
Well you're handsome with or without the haircuts! You probably won't need another one until you're two!! You sure were a big boy for the barber!! Love you!
Post a Comment