Friday, November 9, 2007

The Aspiring Artiste

On Thursday, Mom told me we were going to do
some arts and crafts for Thanksgiving.
Okay, I'm ready.
Open this already, please!


I grabbed a crayon and got straight to work on a blank canvas.
Mom told me that there would be scissors and glue and other stuff
that she'd help me with to make our crafts,
but that I could color all I wanted to on all this paper!


So I drew and drew and colored and colored.


Look at all these crayons to choose from!
I went through a couple rough drafts,
but I finally got the hang of it.


Stay tuned to find out what my masterpiece is!
Mom said it's a surprise for Thanksgiving Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your artwork buddy! See ya soon
Aunt e

Mammaw said...

wow! mammaw didn't know you could color and draw! can't wait to see the masterpiece!!! love you so much and had a ball yesterday...we'll go to lunch again soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Such concentration!! Love you and can't wait to see the Thanksgiving surprise!