
Mom got me up from my nap today and told me we were
going to go the
Zoo to see all sorts of animals!!

Okay good!
Then I'm ready to go!!!

Did you know that my mom had talked to Gus's mom
and they decided to meet us at the zoo?

We saw all sorts of animals!
Look at this big baby elephant!!

We also saw a whole bunch of gorillas.
I liked to point at them.

Here's one of the gorillas we saw just hanging out on a rock.

Look Mom!!....

It's a very big Critter Cat!!!

I think Cousin Gus and Aunt Steph enjoyed the zoo too.
Aunt Steph was pointing out all sorts of good stuff to see.

My Cousin Gus is so cool!
I loved his hat!

Here we are in Charlie Brown's pumpkin patch.

We were talking about which pumpkins we were going to take home.

But we couldn't decide and asked Aunt Steph to come help us.
I was trying to get Cousin Gus to smile for the picture...

Would you believe that Mom joined us in the pumpkin patch too!

After we looked at all the animals,
we took a break on this bench and said CHEESE for the camera.

It sure was a good day and
I have a feeling I'll be going back very soon....
Thanks for coming to play, Cousin Gus!
5 comments:
what a great day!!!! you and cousin Gus look so cute and i'm sure you had a very fun day. mammaw can't wait to go to the halloween party with yall tomnorrow!!!! i'll teach you to say 'trick or treat'!! love yall lots and lots!!!!
glad to see that your camera is back in business. looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo! you're getting to look more and more like a big boy!
aunt katie
My goodness what a fun day!! I like all the pictures but my favorites are the punkin patch!! You and your cousin Gus are two lucky little fellas to have moms who come up with such fun ideas for field trips!! Keep on smiling! Love to all!!
Great Day! Love You cuz!
It looks like you all had a blast! Sorry I cant make it to the zoo this week but would love to go another time!
Aunt e
Post a Comment