Mom and Dad came to pick me up and we went for a very long ride!
But I learned that long rides are perfect for long naps!
But I learned that long rides are perfect for long naps!
When we got out of the car, I found out we wereall the way in Northern Kentucky at a place called Newport on the Levee!!
Newport Aquarium, here we come!!
And here we are getting ready to go into Shark Alley!Mom and I walked under lots of lots of beautiful and big fishes!
We're surrounded!Mom spotted one right above us and I saw a few to the side.
There were so many sharks and big fish in this tank!I liked watching them swim over us and all around.
And did you know that Dad is so brave that hereached right in and petted those sharks?
Well, these were a little smaller,
but he still told me I'd have to wait until next year to pet one.
After we visited all the animals under the sea,we went out and looked across the big river into Ohio!
Did you know the bridge behind Dad is called thePurple People Bridge?
Dad said we could walk all the way to Ohio on that bridge,
just not today.













2 comments:
what a great adventure! so glad that alligator didn't get those toes...remember that song? 'along comes the aligator quiet as can be and snatched that baby out of the tree!' mammaw and grandad can't wait to go under the sea, too, and can't wait to see the pictures from the boat yesterday. love yall lots and lots!!
that looks like lots of fun! how cool to see all those different animals!
Post a Comment