Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hanging with Dad

Did you know in the mornings after my breakfast,
I always help Dad get ready for work?
I like to untie his shoes for him and hang on to his pant legs
and sometimes I keep him company while he shaves...
Well until Mom tells me, "No babies in the bathroom!"


She can try and boss me all she wants but
with Dad behind me I'm not scared of anything!


I love when Dad comes home for lunch.
Today, he brought home a magazine with all sorts of houses to look at.
I pointed out the one I'd like to move to next.


And then when he gets home from work in the afternoon,
we play and play all night before my bedtime.


Yep, I love hanging with Dad.
And, Dad, I know my hands are tiny now,
but someday they'll be as big as yours!!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

Well, mammaw has a tear in her eye thinking about you growing up so quick. Your hands WILL be as big as dad's one day, and BIGGER than your mom's one day, but I know their hands will always be there for you and the Bean. Ours will too! We love yall very much!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby boy! And look at those teethies!!! What a smile!! Love and miss you!!