
Guess what?!
I got a new carseat!
Mom said we had to put my old seat away for Baby Sis.
That was fine by me,
because I was getting too big anyway!

Looks like I'll have lots of room in this new seat!
It feels a lot more comfortable too...

But the best part of getting my new ride
was that I got a new fort too!

Yep, just me and my animals...
Hmmm... seems kind of lonely...

C'mon in Dad!
There's plenty of room!

Much better!
What a great new ride AND a great new fort!
2 comments:
what a great fort!!! and you sure look cute in your new seat...you'll be very much more comfortable for your first trip next weekend! gonna sure be fun! love you very much!
New seats are great but forts are the bestest in the world!! I'm so excited I'll get to see you this weekend!! Love you!
Post a Comment