On Sunday morning I woke up from my napand smelled something yummy!
Mom told me that we were going to a birthday party
and she made these yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
I even got to try a bite and they were "NUM!"
Plus I got to eat all the leftover pumpkin!
When we got to the party, I put on my party hat first thing!But then I looked at Dad and thought,
"That's not my camera!"
Sure enough, Mom said she forgot my camera so
we had to use a disposable one!
These pictures would be a lot better if she
had brought my camera.....
But anyway, here I am with my Great Uncle Terry.The party was for his grandtwins and my second cousins,
Addison and Nolan.
Here they are! It was their very first birthday!But Cousin Gus has better pictures of them than I do.
Did you know that they got their very own cake to eat!?
I only got a small bite of Dad's....
Cousin Gus and I played and playeduntil it was time for the twins to open their presents.
I told them I would be the official "Toy Inspector"to make sure that everything worked properly
and had the batteries installed correctly!
Thanks for the invitation, Cousin Tara!
Hope Addison and Nolan can make it
to my birthday bash in just a couple of months!


2 comments:
Great Times! Can't wait to make some more memmories! Love you guys :)
Hope the cookies turned out well. We LOVED them at my house!
Post a Comment