Monday, October 22, 2007

Taking Steps Toward Taking Steps


Did you know that I've been practicing walking?
Usually Mom or Dad helps me, but now I have this great toy!
All I have to do is hold onto it and I can walk all by myself!
Dad says it great practice for the mowing the lawn,
but we'll see about that!
Besides, isn't that what baby sisters are for?

4 comments:

Mammaw said...

ok, it won't be long now! mammaw has said little rowdy will be walking before his first birthday. hold on to your hats and get your running shoes! love yall lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo proud you of you buddy!Keep it up!
Aunt e

Anonymous said...

Well I can't see the picture but I can picture in my mind you walking! I'm not the least bit surprised!! You go big guy! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

looks like you'll be walking in no time! you're getting to be such a big boy!
-aunt katie