
Memaw came over today to go to the Zoo Party with me.
Mom got my tiger costume out and
said that this time I would have whiskers just like real tigers!

Shhhhhhh.....
Mine are just drawn on...

But I don't care if they are just drawn on!
My whiskers look as cute as me!

I was on the prowl in the parking lot
while we waited for Dad to get home from work.

Here I am with Mom at the entrance of the Zoo.

Did you know that the Emerald City was in the Zoo??
Memaw and I found it after we went down the yellow brick road.

They also had a treasure ship, too.
There were some pirates around the ship,
but I decided not to get my picture with any of them.

After a while, it was feeding time at the Zoo!
Tigers have to keep their strength up when they
play so very hard like I do.

And then guess who I saw?!
It was Aunt Keiran!!
At first I didn't recognize her because she was
dressed up like some French fries.
She told me she was volunteering with UPS to hand out candy.

Did you see how dark it got?
It was getting way past my bedtime!

After another big adventure,
it was a very good time for a cat nap..
3 comments:
who knew halloween coule be soooooo much fun!!! mammaw had such a good time going to the zoo with you! and you were the cutest tiger ever--several people said so! thanks for letting mammaw come along! love you lots and lots and lots!
You are the bestest halloween tiger EVER!!!
Love to all!
How cute! I am sorry that I couldnt be there! Cant wait to see you soon and give you a big hug!
Aunt e
Post a Comment