Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Hit the Links With Dad Again

Yesterday, I hit the links with Dad again to study his swing
to prepare for when I get my first set of clubs.
That should be any day now....



He's got a very good swing to study....
He told me next year he'd be recording my swings...


Mom and I gave him lots of golf claps!


After he got done showing that bucket who's boss,
we loaded up the clubs and headed back home to watch the big game...
YAY CATS!!


Yep, weekends are the best for lots of
quality time with Dad!

2 comments:

Max Fam said...

Riley is so cute, and Ryan looks like such a good dad.

Mammaw said...

won't be long till you be out there helping dad hit those golf balls!! so smart and so cute! yall always have so much fun! love you much!