
Mom and Dad told me I had a very special night in store
so they dressed me up in my tiger outfit.
But I don't think the Critter liked my costume though...

She was pretty jealous that I looked like a cat too!
Mom said I shouldn't try to pet her right now,
so we headed out the Louisville Zoo.

Here I am all dressed up with my bucket ready for lots of candy!
I wonder if they have any
Puffs?....

Trick or Treat!
I liked all the music they had along the trail
and danced and danced in my stroller.

Did you know that Snow White was going to be here?

We also ran into Dorothy and her friends on the Yellow Brick Road.

Some of the animals even came out to see me in my costume!
I was pointing them all out to Mom and Dad.

I also hung out with Fred and Barney for a little while.

The one person I DID NOT LIKE
was the Mad Hatter.
He made ME very mad and I let him know.
Dad said it was a life experience and just to shake it off,
but I was still mad for a while after this.

After that "life experience",
I was a little camera shy but I didn't mind posing with this ghost.

But then I saw Belle and was all better!
I liked her much better than that stupid Mad Hatter.
4 comments:
Hey Riley you look too cute! Maybe next time mom takes you I can go with you. Love the costume!
Aunt e
Hey Boo-ga-Loo!!! You look grrrreat in your costume!!! and what a fun time! except for that ugly ole Mad Hatter!! I would have cried too!!
Love and miss you!
What a cute tiger. Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Halloween. :)
what a cute tiger you make! looks like you had lots of fun! wish we could've been there!
aunt katie
Post a Comment