Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Go to the Pumpkin Patch

Today, Mom, Dad and I took a long ride up to Indiana!
I napped in the car and when I woke up,
I discovered I was at a place called Huber's Family Farm.


When we got out of the car, I saw all sorts of big tractors.
I couldn't believe that we were all going to get on one!


But we sure did!
We sat on this tractor and we rode and rode over a bumpy trail.
We passed ponies and sheep and donkeys and apple trees....


When we got off the tractor,
I found that we were in a very big pumpkin patch with tons of pumpkins!!
But before we started our search for the great pumpkin,
I decided there was no better time or place for a picnic lunch.


After I had my picnic lunch,
Dad and I spotted this big pumpkin for me!


It was ten times the size of my baby head!!!!


I liked it but we decided to look around a little bit more.
OH LOOK DAD!
There's the perfect one right there!!!


Yep!
We found our perfect pumpkin!
Dad told me that I could help him carve it later.


I sure did enjoy my tractor ride and time in the pumpkin patch!
What a very nice day for an outdoor adventure!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

just look at all the pumpkins! but you're the cutest one!!!! grandad and mammaw want to take you to a pumpkin patch this week so you can help us pick a pumpkin too. love and lots of hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo-ga-Loo!! What a fun time to go to the great pumpkin patch and pick out THE perfect pumpkin!
Keep on partying sweet man!!
Love and miss YOU!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had lots of fun at the pumpkin patch! glad you found the perfect pumpkin.
aunt katie