
Today I paid a visit to Memaw and Grandad,
and guess what?
It was my boat here at their house!
But where's the water?...

I can almost reach the throttle...

So, Grandad, are we gonna hook the trailer up
and take this to the river?
Don't you need to get your truck?
Want me just to wait here?

What?
I'm dry docked??
Well, this was fun and all,
but I think next time I'd rather have the water too.

After I played in the boat, it was time for lunch and some inside fun.
See how I'm the boss of this chair?

Hmm....
last time I was here, this was a lot more fun...

Good thing I have all this other stuff to play with!
Thanks for the great visit!
3 comments:
how cute!! be ready to help grandad next time..he's bringing home the jet ski too!! so glad you came for a visit! will see you tomorrow for trick or treat...and bring your bag for halloween presents from mammaw & grandad! love you lots and lots!
Such a cutie pie!! Next year you can really drive that boat!!
Happy Halloween! Love you!
Happy Halloween!
Love ya
Elece and Steve
Post a Comment