Hello to you! Did you know that I turned 10 months old today?!
That means I'm this big!!!
I think it's going to be lots of fun being in the double digits...
But I have a feeling that sometimes it's going to be hard work too...
Happy 10 months to me!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY 10 MONTHS BOO-GA-LOO!!! YEP IT'S HARD WORK AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!! TIME TO START PLANNING THE BIG NUMBER '1' BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU!!
look how cute he is and getting so big! 10 months!! and your walking so good too...your walker cart will be getting in the way before long. you're gonna be very fast! love you lots and lots!!!
5 comments:
HAPPY 10 MONTHS BOO-GA-LOO!!! YEP IT'S HARD WORK AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!! TIME TO START PLANNING THE BIG NUMBER '1' BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU!!
Such a big boy! Your are growing up so fast! Happy 10 months. Love ya. :)
Happy 10 months buddy!
Aunt e
look how cute he is and getting so big! 10 months!! and your walking so good too...your walker cart will be getting in the way before long. you're gonna be very fast! love you lots and lots!!!
Happy 10 months, Riley!
Aunt Katie
Post a Comment