Monday, October 8, 2007

Back in Business!!!

You'll never guess what happened right before bath time tonight!!!
The UPS man came and he had my camera from the Best Buy!!!


I was very happy about that
and I know everyone missed seeing this cute face!!


Did you know that while my camera's been gone,
you've missed a ton of good stuff??
I can stand up now without even holding on to anything.
I'm so good at it, I even clap for myself!


Plus, I've watched a ton of football games with Dad.
Whenever someone scores, Dad says TOUCHDOWN
and I raise my arms way up like this!


But somethings haven't changed at all.
I'm still trying to catch the Critter Cat.


After Mom took a few pictures to make sure my camera was fixed,
it was bath time.
Time to test the water!


Mom says I'll REALLY start testing the water pretty soon!


Out of the bath and ready for bed,
but first, we have to light the pumpkin!!


It's my favorite Halloween decoration so far,
but Mom tells me there's more in store!!

Thanks for being patient while my camera was fixed!
Stay tuned for regular updates!!!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!! You better believe I've missed seeing that cute face!! and look how much you've grown!!! Love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again buddy.
Aunt e