Lately Mom and Dad have been very busy soI've been a very helpful fellow.
Last week when we getting ready to move to my new house,
I helped Mom by feeding Booboo.
Open wide, sis!
Sometimes Booboo steals my spoon and I have to ask for a new one.
And I sure don't like getting her oatmeal on my fingers!!
And after I helped Mom feed Booboo and pack some boxes,we loaded up to check out the new house.
Here's my room!I found some of my toys and was a very happy fellow!
Booboo and I even played very nice togetherwhile Mom and Dad cleaned so we could bring all my furniture over here.
On moving day, we camped out at Memaw's house
and played and played there all day!
Then I got to go to a shower for my new Cousin Cameron!I met my cousin Isabella and gave her some baby love.
Now after a very busy week and weekend,I'm at my new house and the adventures are just beginning!!
3 comments:
MY GOODNESS YOU TWO ARE GETTING SO BIG!! AND WHAT A GOOD BIG BROTHER RILEY-MAN IS!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOUSE!!! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL!!!
AUNT DEBBIE
Congrats on you new house cuz. I can't wait to see your new room. Love ya :)
I am so happy that you like your new house. We have lots and lots of playing to do.
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment