Hello to you!
Guess what????
I'm getting a new room and house and everything!
Mom says that she can't wait until we get there
and I can help her unpack!
She says that so far I've been a master unpacker
because after she finishes packing a box,
I take everything out to see what she put in there.
It's the only way I'll keep track of my toys!
I'll get some new pictures for you very soon!
Guess what????
I'm getting a new room and house and everything!
Mom says that she can't wait until we get there
and I can help her unpack!
She says that so far I've been a master unpacker
because after she finishes packing a box,
I take everything out to see what she put in there.
It's the only way I'll keep track of my toys!
I'll get some new pictures for you very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment