Yesterday we all got dressed up to go to a wedding.I wanted to eat a snack before we left and
Booboo just wanted to eat some cardboard.
After the wedding,we went to a place called the reception
and it was decorated very nice and
there was even chocolate on the table just for me!
While Dad and I had some snacks,Dad was telling me all about weddings and
receptions and that I could have a ton of fun
if I went on the dance floor and showed off my moves.
So I headed out to the dance floor.I was a little shy at first but
I just had to pick up the beat...
Then I was running all over that dance floor!
Dad was right!I was having a blast!!!!!
And I wasn't on the dance floor by myself for long....
I saw a very cute girl andI thought she wanted to dance with me...
But do you know instead of dancing with me,she just kept giving me hugs and kisses????
Then I saw even more cute girls on the dance floor!I sure was a very popular fellow!
I had the most fun dancing by myselfand showing everyone my rad moves!
But then Dad told me that someone named Bride and Groomwere coming and I had to leave the dance floor.
You can bet I didn't want to leave,
but after a little while I decided I was tired
and ready to go home and rest my feet!
1 comment:
sweet man! look how very handsome you are!!!! and those gurls are very lucky to be getting hugs and kisses from you! john travolta, move on over! that sweet smile just makes me very happy in my heart! love you so much! and miss you lots and lots!
Post a Comment