Friday, October 10, 2008

Helping Dad

I couldn't wait for Dad to get home yesterday!!
He said we were going to work outside and
I was very excited about that.
I stared out the window until
him I heard him honking his horn
to say that he was home!


First I helped him put up our big pumpkin for Halloween!


Okay - what's next, Dad?


Time for digging!
We had all this dirt in our window well
that we had to get out!


Well, I decided to jump right in!


I sure did show that dirt who's boss!!!


After we filled up lots of buckets,
I helped Dad dump them out.


Then it was time for dinner and a bath!


I was very happy to get my fingers all clean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your great help buddy. You are the best helper ever! I love you.

Dad

Mammaw said...

what a very busy fellow!!! it's all worth it when you can get bubbles, though. love you so much! and sending hugs, too!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good helper little man. And I love the Halloween decor.

Love you,
Aunt Steph