Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Go Downtown

Dad said that he volunteered us all to help out with
the breast cancer walk that happened downtown today.
You know that I'm a very helpful fellow,
so I was happy to go help!
And when we were downtown, we ran into my cousin Cory.
Did you know that he is a fireman and drives a very big truck!!???


I even got to climb up in that big truck with Mom!


After we helped out at the breast cancer walk,
we all went down to the river to take our own walk.


I sure did like looking at the river
and even told Dad that I wanted to get in that water.
But he said that I'd have to wait until next year to get in.


So after we watched the water for a while,
I pushed my ride all the way back to the car.


Then we got to the car,
I decided that I would drive home
so I climbed in the car while Mom was loading up Booboo
and Dad was putting my stroller in the trunk.


But then I saw that the pedals were very far away.
I guess I'll have to wait until I can find the controls for the seat
before I can drive us home.

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

LOOKS LIKE YALL HAD A GREAT TIME AND A BEAUTIFUL DAY! AND I KNOW THAT GREAT GRANNY IS VERY PROUD AND APPRECIATES YALL PITCHING IN FOR THE BREAST CANCER EVENT--SHE IS A SURVIVOR! LOVE YALL SO MUCH!