Tonight was a very fun night!We got to turn my pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern!
First Dad said we had to cut a hole at the top...
Then he showed me the inside andall the pumpkin guts we had to scrape out.
But actually Mom and Dad scraped out the pumpkin guts
because I really didn't like the way it felt on my fingers.
So after all the guts were gone,Dad started making this cool face on my pumpkin!
Isn't his pumpkin very scary!!!????
And then Mom tried to carve a pumpkin.I think I like Dad's better.
After the pumpkins were carved,we went out the front porch and
put candles in them!
I didn't see any other pumpkinsas cool as ours in the whole neighborhood!
Yep, I'm sure these pumpkins will impressall the trick-or-treaters!!
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
yea for pumpkin guts!!! what great jack-o-lantern! you and dad and booboo and mom did a great job! hhhhooooooooooo! love you so much!!!
Post a Comment